- Nicknames of Vintar
- Barangay 9 - Lubnac
- Barangay 10 - Parparoroc
- Barangay 11 - Bulbulala
- Barangay 12 - Namoroc
- But its center or heart is located at Barangay 14 - Ester.
- Today Mount Baguinsuso is known as Mount Masadsada.
- Longest "Tubung"
|BALAY TI ILI ( MUNICIPALITY TOWN )|
- Products of Vintar
- It is made from desiccated coconut, sweetened molasses (or tagapulot in local dialect) and glutinous rice flour, topped with grated cheese.
- It is like a native rice cake which is covered with a leaf of banana, grilled.
- Tubung is like a native cake (called bibingka, in local dialect), which is covered by a wood or a trunk of a tree.
- It is a famous crispy chicaron, famous in Ilocos region, usually eaten alone or mixed with vegetables
- It is a mix of different vegetables, usually beans, eggplant, beans and bittergourd, with salty bagoong.
- These are corn kernels, deep-fried, flavored or salted.
- Pallas Valley
- Amian Valley
- Surong Valley
- Major Families in Vintar
- SIWAWER POWER VINTARINIANS
- HISTORY of VINTAR
President Ferdinand Marcos proclaimed Martial Law on September 21, 1972.
- PHYSICAL PROFILE
- OUR MISSION
Handa knb, Game knb, Feel mo, Gets mo, Gawin mo, MABUHAY ka Kailian......
Our mission : to keep Vintarinians stay connected, to share their daily experiences wherever they are on this globe, to tune in with the events taking place in Vintar, and to keep in touch with the rest of the Vintar nation.
Internet presence of Vintarinians, it is the first and only internet portal for the Vintarinian Global Community.
Thanks to our Vintarinians worldwide and for their loyal patronage and support, our site is emerging as a conduit, connecting Vintarinians to form an internet Vintar nation.
So, with this in mind, our aim is to be the ultimate internet portal, that provides Vintarinians all over the world the best news, information, entertainment features, community services and other related content on Vintar and its people; a vibrant online community where Vintarinians can converge, interact with one another and share their viewpoints and experiences.
Backed by our world wide Users, Vintar.Com is guaranteed to be a dynamic and vibrant site, which will continue to evolve as the Internet develops, as Vintar itself will be wired into the World Wide Web and most importantly, as the needs, values and aspirations of the global Vintarinian internet community grows.
So, we hope you'll join Vintar.Com , in spinning a web of Vintarinians to promote and support the aspirations of a Vintar nation.
... keep on surfing ... stay connected.
- ROSTER OF APPOINTIVE/ELECTIVE MUNICIPAL EXECUTIVES
- Patron Saint